• Link to Braden's Blog - In the first hours and days after finding out that our little boy had something seriously wrong with him there was an overwhelming amount of support, phone calls, and voicemails. As a means to manage the information about Braden's situation it was suggested to us to use a blog. The blog quickly became our lifeline to the outside world due to limited use of cell phones in hospitals. People all over the world were with us every step of the way as Braden fought his battle against his heart defect. Since Braden's passing the blog continues to take on a life of its own. The support and prayers through the blog continue to uplift us and help us through the difficult loss and grieving process that we wander through everyday.
• Heart of Gold Charity Board Member Bio Page!
• Playroom of Hope
Help the Wallace Family achieve their goal of raising $300,000 to build a playroom at Children's Hospital of WI!
• American Heart Association - Our mission is to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do. The need for our work is beyond question. Click the link for more info.
• Ronald McDonald House Charities - A strong mind. A strong body. And a safe, supportive place to grow. These are things that every child needs - and deserves. Helping to provide these things is what we do. Click the link for more info.
By creating, finding and supporting programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children, Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is working to better the lives of children and their families around the world.
• Avenue A Design - A local web design & graphic design company specializing in small businesses development. Let us help create unique branding and custom solutions for your individual marketing needs - both online and in print.
• Twin Lakes Country Club - Twin Lakes Country Club, one of the oldest clubs in the mid-west, built in the early 1900’s. This is the home of the Heart Of Gold Charity Annual Golf Outing Benefit. We hope you can come out and be part of this very special day.
• Kim Youra Photography
• The Herma Heart Center
• HLHS Info Page